Support Our Mission and Donate Now
North American Council of the Museum of the History of Polish Jews is a U.S. based 501(c)(3). Our mission is to support initiatives that preserve and promote legacy of Polish Jews, and help to build bridges through time, space, and amongst people. Donations made to the North American Council are fully tax-deductible.
Our main beneficiaries and the strategic areas of support:
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Core Exhibition development
- Temporary Exhibitions
- Research and Publication Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Special Project
- Emanuel Ringelbum Jewish Historical Institute
- The Ringelblum Archive – An Archive More Important Than Life
How to Make a Gift
- Online / Credit Card Click on this secure link and select the payment method. If you would like to use JustGive platform please click here.
- Phone Please call 212-226-2900 and have your credit card handy.
- Mail Send your check or money order, made payable to the North American Council for the Legacy of Polish Jews to the address below.
- Planned Giving Consider making a lasting legacy for the future generations. Email email@example.com and order the Legacy campaign brochure.
We invite you to visit Warsaw, Poland, and see POLIN Museum with your own eyes. Come and visit the only cultural institution in the world that presents A 1000 Year History of Polish Jews! Visit the Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute – a place where the Holocaust research began.
We will help you to plan your trip with the certified and recommended guides and tour operators, who will help you to craft the trip matching your needs.
Plan your trip now!
For further information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at: 212-226-2900, or write to us:
The North American Council for the Legacy of Polish Jews
733 Park Ave, New York, NY 10021